Anyone used these guys in Coventry? www.alloywheelrefurbishment-uk.co.uk/

350Butcher

So I finally secured myself a set of 18" LMGT4's and am looking to get them refurbished before fitting the new tyres. The wheels have been done before but don't look damaged at all and are in great condition so I'm doing this for the colour change rather than for repairs.

Just want to make sure they go somewhere good! These guys have all positive reviews, I can't find any dirt on the web about them and are only 15mins down the road, anyone used them?

www.alloywheelrefurbishment-uk.co.uk/

Cheers

I've not used them myself, however I can recommend jpalloys in Cannock as that's where I had my LMGT4's refurbed and diamond cut, along with a couple of other members who was pleased with the results.

http://www.jpalloys.co.uk/

Though if they have been done before I'm sure they can only be diamond cut once more, so worth considering leaving as is if there still in good Nic. To prolong the life of them.

Cheers for the reply. I had a look at JP, they gave me quite a good price too but are about an hour from me. I was hoping to find somewhere more local............I'll obviously travel though to get a good job

Its actually the diamond cut that I don't like (just not my thing) and am looking to get them done in normal alloy wheels silver.