Motordyne Titanium Burnt Tips 4.5"

jamiebridge

I have wanted some burnt tips for ages, but cant justify or afford the full ti exhaust upgrade, and i am really happy with my current full system, so Torqen imported me some Motordyne Ti Burnt tips. Fitted them today, really happy withe the results.

They are a little close to the bumper which concerns me as mannn these things get hot quick compared to the steel ones! So i'm on the hunt for some longer exhaust hangers:

Before:

IMG_5424.jpg

Halfway comparison between the two:

IMG_5427.jpg

After:

IMG_5434.jpg

IMG_5439.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great man. Cant beat burnt tips.

Mine are basically touching and haven't got any heat marks or that been on a year and a half. Do have a different bumper though

Mines already melted on the left side :lol: ordered some longer hangers and going to tidy up the melted bit at the weekend.

Looks great man. Cant beat burnt tips.

Mine are basically touching and haven't got any heat marks or that been on a year and a half. Do have a different bumper though

Mines already melted on the left side :lol: ordered some longer hangers and going to tidy up the melted bit at the weekend.

Haha no way 😲