New toy!

AliveBoy

So some of you may already know, my Harley had to go after some rust issues and a dealer who couldn't care less. Since then I've had a Yamaha FZ8 Fazer which has been cool, but I've been wanting something "special" too. After a visit to Triumph in Guildford and an awesome salesman (Luke) who was determined to help me find something to keep forever, she's home! It's a Triumph Street Triple 675 R Dark, and it's a limited edition, number 15 of 50.

IMG_20170521_172804.jpgIMG_20170521_172743.jpgDSC_1255.jpg

DSC_1254.jpg

Edit: removed double pictures

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 1

Now I've fixed the FUBAR formatting :lol:

The Triumph is a summer only bike, I'll use it in the rain, but not salt :nono: the Yamaha will deal with all year fun :thumbs:

Both bikes do 0-60 in around 3.3 seconds but the Triumph is so much more impressive in every other way, except maybe comfort, not that it's a big difference.

• Like 1

Lovely lovely bike pal. I am after the street triple R. I currently have a 09 FZ1 with loads of add ons which I love.

Ooh the FZ1's are cool, I wanted one but could only find the 600 and one 800 fazer so I snapped it up, then loads of the naked versions appeared for sale for less so I was a bit gutted :lol: Totally love the fazer now though.