anyone know this z

slydog

ive been to see this tonight and its mint . goos spec and a genuine guy by the sound of it . he tells me he bought it from a friend whose into his z . hes now looking for a porsche as its not really his thing but there aint a mark on it and it sounds gorgeous . please read the spec tell me what ya think and does anyone know of this one as it could be mine tomorrow http://www.ebay.co.u...TkAAOSwdGFYyY46

It's pretty much standard except the Scorpion exhaust and UpRev, not a bad price if the condition is as good as you say. But, christ it annoys me when sellers list everything they've done to the car along with the price.

It's pretty much standard except the Scorpion exhaust and UpRev, not a bad price if the condition is as good as you say. But, christ it annoys me when sellers list everything they've done to the car along with the price.

well it is really mint condition . he said he will do a deal with it so if i get it for a few hundred less i will be happy . il forgo the leather and stuff for the sheer condition of it . im just after as much help as i can get really but it looks good to me thanks

well it is really mint condition . he said he will do a deal with it so if i get it for a few hundred less i will be happy . il forgo the leather and stuff for the sheer condition of it . im just after as much help as i can get really but it looks good to me thanks

I never even noticed it wasn't a GT from the outside. You'll also not have cruise control or the Bose 7 speaker system if that bothers you?

Looks tidy.

Check the condition of the hood for operation. And for holes, tears etc. Places to look will be the top corners above the rear window and the bottom of what would be the B pillars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk