speakers not working

law350

the other day whilst going round a corner slowly (i promise) the passenger side of the car had no sound and i am also pretty ocnvinced the sub is not workingg as there is now no punch to it. I have put the sounds over this side wiht the balance and it is really really muffled and quiet.

anyone have any experience of this and/or can suggest some cures of what to do ?

thanks

Guessing you have Bose?

It's goosed.

Mine did this only with CDs though I think...... Or was it radio......

Replacement under warranty or if your warranty is finished it could be new stereo time!

hmmmmmmm. not good. was thinking about replacing it when i had the money, and now is not that time...lol.

i only had it a month form nissan, so shoudl be under their warranty still, so may take their new one.......wish i could take the cash instead and do my own thing..

i'll get it booke in and wee what they say.

thanks

the other day whilst going round a corner slowly (i promise) the passenger side of the car had no sound and i am also pretty ocnvinced the sub is not workingg as there is now no punch to it. I have put the sounds over this side wiht the balance and it is really really muffled and quiet.

anyone have any experience of this and/or can suggest some cures of what to do ?

thanks

I have the same problem too - used to crackle quite a bit but now seems to have given up completely.

Not got round to sorting it yet, not sure if its the wiring, speaker or head unit thats the problem and yes, I have a Bose !!

Ads