White 350 Thatcham

Zeezeebaba

• 2 weeks later...

The BR series racing coilovwrs by BC are the ones to go for if you want extreme low ;)

Mine are standard BC coilovers and looking at them I would say about 3 to 3.5 cm max.

Mind you even on max setting they look lower than the stock set up so I imagine another 0.5 ish.

Edited by Zeezeebaba
  • Like 1

Swifty, I assume you're as low as the MonoPros will go? If you are, have you got a pic? I'm on monopros, but only 10mm lower than stock, was curious to see how far they can go, I know it's not far, and that's fine for me, lowering the car in greece is not really feasible, I was just curious. :)

Swifty, I assume you're as low as the MonoPros will go? If you are, have you got a pic? I'm on monopros, but only 10mm lower than stock, was curious to see how far they can go, I know it's not far, and that's fine for me, lowering the car in greece is not really feasible, I was just curious. :)

The fronts will go much lower but the rears dontgo majorly low. I'm running 1 inch of sag to get some extra lows which DriftWorks say they can handle and won't bottom out on the damper. I'll upload a photo shortly

Thanks for that mate, 'preciate it. Very nice stance. Don't suppose you're interested in changing up your rims are you? :lol:

Completely seriously, if you're interested in selling them, let me know. I was planning on ordering either these or CR Ultimate, just can't decide.

Also, is that a satin white wrap? I called my wrapper and he told me 'Don't do it!!', I was really disappointed, is it really that much of a nightmare to maintain? Cheers!! :)

Edited by Aashenfox

Thanks for that mate, 'preciate it. Very nice stance. Don't suppose you're interested in changing up your rims are you? :lol:

Completely seriously, if you're interested in selling them, let me know. I was planning on ordering either these or CR Ultimate, just can't decide.

Also, is that a satin white wrap? I called my wrapper and he told me 'Don't do it!!', I was really disappointed, is it really that much of a nightmare to maintain? Cheers!! :)

Not planning on selling them just yet bud haha. It's Avery Satin Pearl White and in all honesty it's real easy to keep clean. Only problem I have is my rear bumper has gone a bit yellow due to the decats but it could have been avoided if I had a ceramic coating which I foolishly opted out of lol.

• Like 1