Suspension refresh at 100k?

MDMetal

So this year my car is going to roll over 100k it's 13 years old too.

I repalced the drop links early on when I bought it but the banana arms have clunked for a few years now. The arb bushes have been swapped too. So my question is should I replace the other arms (upper and lower) the steering hasnt felt sharp for awhile now and I'm also pondering if I should replace the shocks/springs and just get everyhting back to new and tight.

What do people recommend? Bite the bullet and do the lot of just change the bananas and see how it is. Just dont fancy doing 3-4 seperate jobs and realign etc after each one

If all your arms are ok and you want to save a bit of money then you could replace the bushes with stock bushes, this will still improve your ride if your suspension is as worn as you say. Poly bushes will firm up your suspension a lot more and should last a lot longer. The hardest part is getting all the old rusty and corroded nuts off. I've not got the patients to do it all at once so I've just been swapping mine out when ever the stock bushes deteriorate

Yah the hassel of getting them all off then paying a garage to press them seems to be more effort than just swapping the arms. Any new bushes should last 5 years before they soften anyways

If you could do it yourself you'd save a fortune. Not touting for work but it's no hassle if anyone needs something presses out sending it to me. Cover postage for the return and ill sort you out. Folk on here have helped me often enough

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The arms all look doable on the driveaway from the vids I've watched, I've done a few arms on missus qashqai and it was mainly freeing the nuts up that caused a problem. Always happy to have a go myself and save some cash, at the end of the day it'll have to be tracked and aligned professionally so it'll all be good :)