Removing brake chain security to watch videos on the gps

freps25

Bonjour

My tutorial ni french on this forum:

http://www.notre350z.com/forum_notrez/showthread.php/22344-Utilis%C3%A9-la-source-video-en-roulant

Désolé mon anglish est mauvais ...

Mon problème:

Lorsque je retire le frein à main, la source vidéo de la coupe gps .... (désactivé)

Retrait de la sécurité de la chaîne de freins ou regarde les vidéos sur les gps.

Il doit s'agir d'une sécurité pour ne pas Regarder des vidéos pendant la conduite Comment supprimer cette sécurité? Je veux regarder l'affichage vidéo lors de la conduite (télémétrie depuis la vidéo capture rca du 370Z)

Comment supprimer cette sécurité? Je veux regarder l'affichage vidéo lors de la conduite (télémétrie depuis la vidéo capture rca du 370Z)

Merci

Edited by freps25

well, it used to be that a cars handbrake handle simply connected an earth to turn on a dashlight warning that the handbrake was on... so id start by removing a bit of trim round the handbrake, and disconnecting that switch if there is one, see if that works? the video feed might be simply tapping into that?

I managed to make the change.

Now I can watch videos (telemetry) with a device plugged into the RCA video on GPS screen, (hand brake removed)

=> Wire number 65 is that of the handbrake switch (used to set the gps safe ((no video when driving))

It is behind the car radio, on a large connector.

Cut the thread number 65

=> Wire connector side = connect it to a ground

=> Feather side wire = isolated and leave

pin_6510.jpg

Byeconnec10.jpg

I managed to make the change. Now I can watch videos (telemetry) with a device plugged into the RCA video jack, rolling (hand brake removed)

Edited by freps25