3M coating for 350z 03-New

davegti

Been in contact with a few companys who fit this and found a good one at - http://www.autoshades.co.uk/

After speaking to a helpful guy Jon, he told me that this coating fitted by them would be accompanied by a lifetime product guarantee and if my memory serves me correctly a 4yr(maybe 3) chip insurance. If that the paintwork does chip their cover will pay £750 towards rectification. I've booked myself with them for next tues and will take 4 hours to fit(entire front end inc wings and mirrors).

The kit is obviously laser cut and he has templates on the PC for 03-current 06 models.

Found these very helpful and well priced.

:thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
Been in contact with a few companys who fit this and found a good one at - http://www.autoshades.co.uk/

After speaking to a helpful guy Jon, he told me that this coating fitted by them would be accompanied by a lifetime product guarantee and if my memory serves me correctly a 4yr(maybe 3) chip insurance. If that the paintwork does chip their cover will pay £750 towards rectification. I've booked myself with them for next tues and will take 4 hours to fit(entire front end inc wings and mirrors).

The kit is obviously laser cut and he has templates on the PC for 03-current 06 models.

Found these very helpful and well priced.

:thumbs:

HI they are a dealer of ours, just one point we do not offer lifetime warranties so I guess this is his, our and 3M warranties are for 4 years only. or 45,000 miles which is practicaly the life of the average non company car before resale.

The £750 guarantee is UP to £750 as obviously some repairs will work out less than that :)

I am glad that Autoshades are keeping up the good work although I must ask why it took them so long :)

Best Wishes

Tom

HI they are a dealer of ours, just one point we do not offer lifetime warranties so I guess this is his, our and 3M warranties are for 4 years only. or 45,000 miles which is practicaly the life of the average non company car before resale.

The £750 guarantee is UP to £750 as obviously some repairs will work out less than that :)

I am glad that Autoshades are keeping up the good work although I must ask why it took them so long :)

Best Wishes

Tom

Tom, now that you jhave joined us? Can we expect a nice discount for this lovely forum??? :teeth:;)

(I'm thinking of putting Paintshield on mine once I get the nice stone chips done :dry: )