The Last Of The Stillen Superchargers

taybo

This is the 3rd Mishimoto oil cooler for the 350Z where either it's been fitted upside down, or the makers sprayed the logo upside down? Not that it matters on yours as it's hidden, it's just something my eagle eye notices B) .

Well spotted :) It was fitted as per the instruction video so definitely the right way round but I believe you can position them any way up and they should function the same.

• Like 1

I have mine fitted the same way as yours on the MK and it's a pain trying to make sure i get an accurate oil reading as the oil drains out of it. If you fit it the other way up the oil will stay in the oil cooler and be easier for you to get a proper oil level reading ðŸ‘☺ï¸. I know it sounds silly but it did my head in on the kit car haha.

I have mine fitted the same way as yours on the MK and it's a pain trying to make sure i get an accurate oil reading as the oil drains out of it. If you fit it the other way up the oil will stay in the oil cooler and be easier for you to get a proper oil level reading í ½í±â˜ºï¸. I know it sounds silly but it did my head in on the kit car haha.

Interesting point

• 2 weeks later...

Well today was tune up day at Horsham. Made 370 bhp and 350 ft/lb which is pretty spot on what I had hoped. Pleased as punch and can wait to try her out.

IMG_8289.thumb.jpg.3936bf62d4de81ef97fb73f6929b7293.jpg

Many thanks to Jez for the tune up and sorting the couple of errors I had made! Just got to pick her up now! :)

Edited by taybo
Photobucket fail
  • Like 2