Zenclosure Subwoofer box

DarmoZ

I'm after a Zenclosure sub box for 350z, either 10 or 12 inch.

I can order from Zenclosure but international shipping cost more than the product it's self lol.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one that fills the whole area behind drivers seat. Custom made from USA. Fitted with Rockford Fosgate sub. Yet to remove

Hi! Awesome do you have pics of it? is it made by ZenClosure they are from the US and the most popular custom sub box option for 350z. I'll be putting my own JLW7 sub in there.

Will be selling mine as complete unit Sub included, as sub specially fitted for the best bass.

ahh ok, which fosgate sub is it exactly, how much are looking for?

Edited by DarmoZ

I can order from Zenclosure but international shipping cost more than the product it's self lol.

Thank you

I will give you my sub box with sub for free if you pay postage. I sold it to a mate over a year ago then he gave me it back as he then sold his Z. It's been in my grans house for ages and she wants rid of it. It's not a double one like the zenncloser ones but its perfect fit with the thin boot carpet. Check the start if my build thread if you wnat to see what it looks like.

Thank you

I will give you my sub box with sub for free if you pay postage. I sold it to a mate over a year ago then he gave me it back as he then sold his Z. It's been in my grans house for ages and she wants rid of it. It's not a double one like the zenncloser ones but its perfect fit with the thin boot carpet. Check the start if my build thread if you wnat to see what it looks like.

If for some reason OP doesn't take this I'd love to pay for it from you, second dibs if you must

Thank you

If for some reason OP doesn't take this I'd love to pay for it from you, second dibs if you must

Will give him a day to reply if not its yours just need postage and that will do :) just been lying about so rather have someone who would use it.

Thank you

Will give him a day to reply if not its yours just need postage and that will do :) just been lying about so rather have someone who would use it.

Hey PPOD, that's a great offer thank you, I can't seem to find the build thread to check it out, do you have a link please ?

Actually, I found it, looks good! Was this custom built by you, and what sub is in there? If you are locally based i could pick it up in my focus, otherwise I'll leave it because I've now decided to to modify the boot (remove spare tire, make new lower boot floor) so that I can fit the JL audio H.O.110W6v3 which comes in its own designed box and has tons of good reviews, it won't be as neat as this and will use up more of the boot, but for me the sound is more important.

Actually, I found it, looks good! Was this custom built by you, and what sub is in there? If you are locally based i could pick it up in my focus, otherwise I'll leave it because I've now decided to to modify the boot (remove spare tire, make new lower boot floor) so that I can fit the JL audio H.O.110W6v3 which comes in its own designed box and has tons of good reviews, it won't be as neat as this and will use up more of the boot, but for me the sound is more important.

Was custom built from a company online but I haven't a clue what they were called. Same with the sub not sure on any of that either haha. I'm in Glasgow can't seem to see where you are from on mobile site.

Edited by PPod

Was custom built from a company online but I haven't a clue what they were called. Same with the sub not sure on any of that either haha. I'm in Glasgow can't seem to see where you are from on mobile site.

Ah ok then, I'm in Reading, in which case I'll leave it bud, gonna go with the JL sub solution, thanks very much for the offer though 🤙 I'm sure someone else will snap up the offer soon :)