need help looking at a 370z at a dealers which is miles away from me!

RDON

Is there any one near the below dealers that might have some time in passing to have a look at the 370z nismo they have for sale and then PM me what they saw and thought of the car?

SMW Volvo

19 Boucher Crescent

Belfast

BT12 6HU

thanks and kind regards

Rich

I might be up in Belfast tomorrow. Can't promise but if I am I'll try and get round and have a look at it for you. Would be a good idea to pm KyleR as he also lives not far from Belfast.

thanks Richard. fingers crossed by me lol

I might be up in Belfast tomorrow. Can't promise but if I am I'll try and get round and have a look at it for you. Would be a good idea to pm KyleR as he also lives not far from Belfast.

Bar the obvious are there any particular questions/issues you want asked?

Bar the obvious are there any particular questions/issues you want asked?

has it had any damage repair work, do they do their own HPI check. how much tread left on the tyres, why has it got the newer wheels on. need to check underneath sills for scuff damage or where jack has been put in wrong place as noticed this on a couple now! which gets me thinking why?

cheers