IRISH 04 350z!!! Bluetooth Car Kit Help!!

irl350z

Hi All,

Very New to the 350z scene, Just picked up a 04 Coupe (Gun Metal) on Monday, 2 days ago.

I would like to enable the car for Bluetooth.

I have looked at other Threads and found good info.

I have:

a) 2 wires in under Cubby in arm rest. (see pic)

B) 1 wire behind Mic in roof. (see pic)

c) Buttons for phone controls on steering wheel.

Can someone point me in the right direction :thumbs: , NISSAN Ireland were useless!!

Strange as never heard of that before. Very odd to remove just to get some extra space back in the chubby.

Still speak to Mr F at MJP and see if he can get you the part this adapter plugs into.

IF not would be dealer or scrap car to get the bit from, there are a few scrap ones now.

It's the same problem as I had in my 07. Phone kit is an option in Ireland so it's pre-wired with mic, antenna and steering controls but missing the necessary control box under the glove box and the cradle. Both parts come as a package using the part number KE283-CDU01

KE283CDU01.jpg

Cost £150 ex VAT.

You'll then need to buy the Bluetooth adaptor and you're done.

I note one problem here. It looks as if there was a kit in your car and it might of been removed. That plug hanging from the roof above the windscreen should be connected to the antenna and mic.

If you want Ian, I can meet up with you to see what's missing.

Guy

On my first Z the antenna was stuck on the window with a wire sticking out where that plug is. I got them to stuff the wire back in out of the way. I'm only guessing but I'd say the mic and antenna should be connected to that plug in some way. Closer inspection will sort out the problem. If something is missing the dealer will supply it as the pre-wiring is part of the car and not an option.