V3 Front Bumper Wanted

SherlockH

Hiya mate I was after one of these a while ago,was told not to bother with a replica as they can cost a lot to get fitted properly at the body shop.

So I brought the real one from tarmac sportz on here. Spot on fit just needs spraying and fitting ðŸ‘

Hopefully get mine on soon

• Like 1

Wow £1650, tad expensive for a front bumper seen a similar one i was thinking of buying off ebay, i dont mind doing the work to get the fitment 100%, thats why i was putting a feeler out to see if anyone wanted rid of theres and i could pick up a bargain. was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162247742773?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'd say just go for it but test fit it yourself first. That way any sanding/ minor adjustments can be done quite easily at home, and you can get it all bolted up before sending off for paint only! I've done this myself recently with a rear ðŸ‘

Edited by 350cas

Hiya mate I was after one of these a while ago,was told not to bother with a replica as they can cost a lot to get fitted properly at the body shop.

So I brought the real one from tarmac sportz on here. Spot on fit just needs spraying and fitting 👊
Hopefully get mine on soon

You will not be disappointed mate. The thing just clips on!

The cheap fibreglass replica ones look good in the photos, but when your body shop rings and says it doesn't line up with the wings or bonnet and It's going to cost £500+ to sort the bargain buy turns sour.

Buy an original one or if your lucky somebody who has invested the time and money into a rep may have one for sale.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm happy with it mate, I tried it on a while ago and looks great. Just got a quote through for respray of the front end so hopefully get it booked in soon ðŸ‘ðŸ»

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

Edited by Dean.B
  • Like 3

Noo probs ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Yes your right it does sit up a bit higher than I expected, the old bumper was closer to the floor when I emptied the bags.

But not really sure I can do anything about that. Great looking bumper though hah

Edited by Dean.B