350Z wheels with winter tyres - 5mm-7mm

Southpaw89

I've run these for the last two winters on my car and they have been fantastic, I even drove around a taxi that was stuck in the snow in my street last month much to his surprise!

The wheels are standard 350Z wheels. When I bought them they were quite badly kerbed but straight and no leaks. I refurbished these myself so they certainly aren't perfect, but as wheels are always filthy in winter I didn't really mind - close up there are sanding marks and a couple of drips of paint (see close up pic for an idea, ignore the water marks!). If you're more than 1m away they look fine.

The tyres are Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25V in 225/40/18. The tread depths are 6mm, 7mm, 7mm and 8mm over the four tyres so plenty of life left in them. I realise this is the completely wrong time of year to tell winter tyres but I've just sold my Z!

Looing for offers around £250 for the wheels and tyres, and postage of £35. Depending on where you are located we might be able to arrange meeting half way instead of posting them.

IMG_8661_zpsjcqr8unz.jpg

IMG_8666_zpsomroaeey.jpg

IMG_8665_zpsrkef6ild.jpg

IMG_8664_zpscnhaadbb.jpg

IMG_8663_zpsq60h2sxy.jpg

IMG_8662_zpsvtou5ct4.jpg

• 1 month later...