anyone ever used D1 SPEC VOLTAGE STABILIZER

matt3579

so looking at doing few fancy lighting jobs and change my jdm battery to a uk one, and stumbled across one of these....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/D1-SPEC-VOLTAGE-STABILIZER-BLACK-INTEGRA-CELICA-180SX-200SX-240SX-RX7-350Z-MX5-/191001208098?hash=item2c788f2522:g:CU8AAOxyVaBSqkTg

it boasts torque and hp gains .... ive looked online and it is plausible like 0.5whp and 1.5 gain torque but could also be down to variable dyno runs ect

my main question is smooting out the cars electrical system rather than gains has anyone used one are they any good? its cheap so i dont mind splashing for it i more cant be arsed with fitting it and finding out its crap based on the theory of regulating the battery and such seems like it would work and make the tick over improve slightly and possible reduce battery drain when the car isnt being used....?

any ideas or advice greatly appericated.

matt

Snake oil.

If you're not having electrical problems, then don't introduce an unknown magic box that could cause them.

dont rate it then? i dunno if i would say magic box? the theory behind it seems legit how much benefit tho ive no idea, just curious if anyone has used one