Help! Slight bump with the kerb

350jimbobz

So what started out as a casual commute to the gym turned into a long day. Managed to spin and smash over the kerb backwards resulting in a very damaged rear trailing arm. Was barely going 15-20 mph with little throttle so god knows what happened and no one was hurt other than my car. I've had a play on track before so well aware of throttle control and having the back end step out. This was very different almost like a diesel spill or black ice as front end went too, although other cars seemed to have no issues. (Awaiting smart ass comments of me driving like a ****)

Anyway Luckily a family friend had a car trailer and was off work to assist. Only issue was the trailer was custom built for his libra kit car so was a delicate operation squeezing my fat zed on. Luckily it fit and secured well enough to be nursed home.

I'm now desperately after the rear trailing arm setup including Hub etc. I've seen the front corner set up on eBay but unable to locate a rear drivers side.

Not really interested in comments of the incident as shyte happens but need help getting her fixed please

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk