2008 Chicago Auto Show

Indyzed

GTR B) was waiting for that :lol: Thinking of getting one with my retirement bonus :wacko:

I took those just for you! I knew I'd be in trouble if I didn't. :lol: It was the first time I'd seen one in person and I must say I was very impressed. Very unique.

How many calendars for you to send me one over bud :lol:

That show looks empty! :D

Compared to most auto shows it does look empty. There are massive amounts of floor space. I go during the work week and that helps cut down on spectators and kids. Nothing grinds my gears more than some 2 year old with poopy diapers standing inside a car with the parents smiling and looking around for admiring glances. Send those kids to the Kia display, they have the room.

We never have to wait more than 15 seconds to sit inside a car and half the time the car we want to sit in is empty.

I love that Mazdaspeed ALMS race car. I actually got to meet the owner of the company who built that car and his son is also one of the drivers. (Bob Bach / Jami Bach)

The company I work for is a Mazdaspeed sponsor and he stopped by one day along with the Mazda Motorsports VP. That was quite a day!