DC or Nismo exhaust!

RagingKileak

To be honest, ive done a fair bit of research on both.

What I cant do is find any stockists really. Envy seems to have a dead website, I dont wanna buy from Nissan because they have displayed incredible incompetence in all dealings with them. And I dont really wanna spend 1500 or whatever on the DC from the place EVO went.

If someone can point me at either exhaust brand new for £800 ill buy it now. Or either second hand for £500ish.

Matt

Nissan UK don't sell either :)

£1500???? Bigphil or AdamZ1 will do you either for about £850 i think. Bigphill will fit it for ya too :thumbs:

You sayin you can't get a Nismo Zorst from a stealer???

AFAIK yes :)

Middlehurst can source them but no at as good a price as previously stated :dry:

To be honest, ive done a fair bit of research on both.

What I cant do is find any stockists really. Envy seems to have a dead website, I dont wanna buy from Nissan because they have displayed incredible incompetence in all dealings with them. And I dont really wanna spend 1500 or whatever on the DC from the place EVO went.

If someone can point me at either exhaust brand new for £800 ill buy it now. Or either second hand for £500ish.

Matt

Nissan UK don't sell either :)

£1500???? Bigphil or AdamZ1 will do you either for about £850 i think. Bigphill will fit it for ya too :thumbs:

You sayin you can't get a Nismo Zorst from a stealer???

AFAIK yes :)

Middlehurst can source them but no at as good a price as previously stated :dry:

Cool, I thought there was some legislation about db's or emmissions which mean't they couldn't sell em. maybe they can sell em but not fit them? Bet they cost a packet from them too :scare:

The £1500 was inc cats really!

Where is this BigPhil? where can I view his wares?

Matt

Cats? do you mean Hi flo cats? You can get them from the US for about £275 and I'm sure Bigphil does them too.

He's up in the North east somewhere, he has a semi active website, best to PM :thumbs: