Set Of 18" Tsw Alloys With Tyres £300 Collected

newswseller

I could be interested in these. Although I know nothing about replacing my wheels.

I am about to pay some guy £250 to repair all my wheels. Would rather pay you for new wheels.

Can you list the tyre sizes?

Can someone tell me if this is just a straight swap for my wheels?

I could be interested in these. Although I know nothing about replacing my wheels.

I am about to pay some guy £250 to repair all my wheels. Would rather pay you for new wheels.

Tyres are all 245 apparently. 18 inch rims so tyres are most likely to be 245/45/18 all round :)

Tyres are all 245 apparently. 18 inch rims so tyres are most likely to be 245/45/18 all round :)

Cool thanks. Why are the front and rears different sizes anyway?

This is just my opinion, those pics were pretty awful. They looked like the tyres were filthy and it was hard to see condition of them. It may be just me though................. :blush:

Think he's got a point, good clean an a bit of Back 2 Black will sort them out no end! Although mine took many many weeks 2 shift also :)

This is just my opinion, those pics were pretty awful. They looked like the tyres were filthy and it was hard to see condition of them. It may be just me though................. :blush:

I said the photos were awful, theres nothing you can do when its dark and you have to use a flash, I'll do some better ones over the weekend..As like i said originally they don't do them justice....

The photos were more of a proof that I have the items for sale and also so any buyer can see the small chips.

You only have to look at photos of them on the car to see how good they look. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...