Time of the month, I mean year...

Suffolkz

Hello all,

I've got my first MOT and service as a Z owner due in December, mine's a 54 reg, which by looking through various threads put me at a P3 service i think.

Any advice for what i should be telling the garage so they change the right fluids etc, or will they know?

Also, anyone around the Ipswich area know of a good garage they've used for their Z?

Cheers

Take your own fluids, that way you can be as sure as can be that they've used the right stuff and you won't have to pay the garages mark up either. Even if they use 'the right stuff', there are multipule brands and types of 'right stuff' so its better for your piece of mind and wallet to provide it yourself.

Clark Motorsport or Opie oils will tell you what you need to get fluid wise and will have it all in stock. You can also get the other things you need for a P3 (spark plugs/air filter/ belts) from Clark Motorsport.

Although to be honest you can just get the engine oil (5w30 fully synthetic) and coolant from Halfords.

• Like 1