Redneck alignment checking

Peteyb

Afternoon people!!! Just changed a track rod end, and did the string method for a quick toe check, before u say get it done properly, i am, this is a just for now, anyway, got the string all lined up, measure off the centre caps etc, got the front all aligned, but i checked the rear while i was at it, and ive got about 2.5mm toe out on the back,the front of the back wheel pokes out further than the back, checked both side and it was exactly the same, is this right? Or sound dodgy? I looked up the factory specs and it says 2.5mm toe in, has somebody before me toe'd it the wrong way? Or am i missing something?? Its getting booked in soon, just changing out some bits first, cheers!!!

Lol it drives like a new car already :) for a quick dirty one its bloody good, doesnt pull, steering wheel is dead straight, its nice and tight again, just weird both sides had the 2.5mm toe out but like u said, will be aligned soon, getting abbey to do it