silver *** FUT silverburn multi

PPod

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man. I work there so it's there quite a bit :). The colour of your z is amazing by the way. Is it factory?

Was it a hks replica exhaust you had ?

Nice man will make sure to park on level 3 next time haha Got it resprayed over a year ago in firenza red, finally got the torqen coilovers fitted so was seeing if it could make it up the ramps and it just did, had to increase the height though the next day :(

Edited by PPod

Original it was stupid low, the rear my tyres were like a cm off the rear arch and the front was scraping over everything. So got it set up at the garage and its at 33mm front and 40 back so isn't that low to be honest but the rear still catches the arches when going over a bump at high speed. But 30mm will safe enough to get into parking

Hahaha that's ideal. I've always been tempted by the stance idea but I think more aggressive stance like race car will be better than mad camber.

The exhaust is the Japspeed k4. So yeah hks rep. It's good. Only problem is there is a hole in my cat so trying to decide decats and just re fit for mot ( with hole welded up)or HFC to stop it blowing.

Yeah being very low is a bad option i would say since our roads are so bad .

Nice that was my old exhaust had decats on it and sounded brilliant very nice gurgle to it but I had the japspeed decats and it smelt of pure petrol in the cabin when hammering it haha got to love that smell though.

Yeah man am there pretty often for food so might see you around.

• Like 1