Bits and bobs clear out

cascade88

Cleared out a locker and found some bits seemed too good to throw out.

All items are in the one picture below:

9A28775F-FF2C-40F5-A91B-15928BC61D0D.jpg

Heated seat bracket with switches fully working exactly as pictured, included the metal support as well.

£12 posted.

Rota high top black centre caps x2, Both are brand new I think didn't use them only fit, I broke the clips on one of them trying to fit when I had a spacer on, so you'll need to glue/silicone/whatever that one on, but the other is perfect.

£12 posted

1x camber / toe standard adjustment bolt, the other snapped when removing but this one is good.

£7 posted

Steering wheel standard DE silver bezel / surround for the cruise control. I removed the cruise switches so don't have them but this surround is solid, has usual marks would need a clean up or refurb.

£7 posted

Lastly, I had some aluminium (5mm thick) laser cut into square washers for use on the rear subframe same as spl etc 'lockout washers'.

They aren't the prettiest cuts but work fine have them fitted on my own. You'll need bolts but they're actually available on eBay for cheap that are perfect size.

£7 posted for 4 (full set)

• 2 weeks later...