[SOLD]Black Rimblades from Group Buy

Erni902

Hey guys and gals, up for sale is a set of rimblades from Olly's group buy. They are in black and are great for covering up signs of kerbing and protecting your alloys from further damage.

Only reason for selling is due to buying 2 sets as I wasnt sure if the orange set would look good. I put the orange set on my wheels today and very happy with them so offering the black set up to anyone who missed the group buy.

Comes in one complete reel and was enough for me to do all 4 of my 19" rims with enough left over to do a complete 5th wheel.

The only thing they are missing is the alcohol wipes as I used them all on mine but the bottle of primer adhesive is unused and included. Same price as the group buy £10 delivered.

20161002_145646_zps2ghgxp8g.jpg

are they matt black or gloss?

Hi mate they are a cross between the 2 by the looks of it. They have a glossy finish but they arent mega shiny if that makes sense. I think they will go well with both gloss and matte wheels without standing out too much on either of them.

• Like 1

are they matt black or gloss?

Hi mate they are a cross between the 2 by the looks of it. They have a glossy finish but they arent mega shiny if that makes sense. I think they will go well with both gloss and matte wheels without standing out too much on either of them.

My wheels are satin so sounds good, ill take them although i did want red lol. Shoot me a pm as im on my phone at work and ill send payment over later!

Ok mate. I have had one other person PM me for my paypal to purchase them on Thursday evening. Although I haven't received any funds or heard anything back. I PM'd him again last night to see if he still wants them but had no reply. I will give him until 2359hrs tonight and if I haven't had any word from him then they are yours. Just makes it a bit fair all round.

Either way I can get them in the post tomorrow as my village shop takes post the entire time they are open. So they will go out 1st thing Monday morning.

4 people now have my paypal details. Due to limited contact from people the first to pay gets them.

If there is no contact from this forum by close of play Friday then I will request the thread be closed and I will sell via other means.