350z Rear exhaust section

Walsh350

Where are you buddy as I have just taken 1 off and was going to put it up for sale in the near future?

Sent from my iPhone using hammer and chisel!

(Assuming you're on mobile)

He's in Royston according to his tag, google maps says its about an hour away from Peterborough - 45 miles

Hi mate. I have a mid section and back box from my old HR. Car only did 18,000 miles before it was removed, however it is still from a 2007 car so has seen wet weather. I know one or two of the bolts joining the sections had rusted and snapped when it was removed so I guess these will need hammering or drilling out but I can sell it to you if you're interested. Let me know and i'll drag it out the garage for some photos if you want it.

I'm in Cheshunt, Herts

I have the y pipe back in good condition I think if you want it buddy, then not too far away either as I am in Peterborough, we could arrange to meet or you could collect, 🙂 I will send some pics to you if you like when I get home and you could make me an offer how's that?

Sent from my iPhone using hammer and chisel!