Rear arch repair panels

Bob94

It's a long shot but does anyone know of anyone that sells rear arch repair panels? Nothing like people just hacking away at a shell to get the bit I need but a proper repair panel? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to cut out the section basically as its welded in place If I remember correctly, Probably easier swapping a small cut section, whats the issue with yours?

Just was just checking to see if there was anything out there but the guys at the bodyshop said if I can't get any they just weld some new plate in for me. The rear arches are rusted again after the first bodyshop I went to decided to fill the holes with chemical metal and less than a month were just as bad as they were, that was January time so gonna get them done properly when I get back of holiday in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A "Bodyshop" filling rotten wheel arches with Chemical Metal. Jeez it seems that most places are just after a quick buck and have no understanding of the words recommendation, reputation and pride in their work. Businesses like these need naming and shaming so no one else gets shafted with crappy workmanship