Goodbye 350z, Hello GTR... :)

chipshopman

Good choice sir! ;) Awesome motors eh?

As said above though, I've found the GT-R forums are comparatively poor as most GT-R stuff seems to be via social media, which I don't really do much of.

I'm gonna find myself spending more time on here again I think.

• Like 3

CONGRATS, looks a lovely car.... where are you based?

Not to my taste - I prefer the understated Zed to the 'look-at-me' spoliers etc. But enjoy :)

Can I ask - One of the great things I've enjoyed about owning a Zed is this forum - does yours have something similar?

Ducktail bootlid is a personal favourite of mine ;)

Good choice sir! ;) Awesome motors eh?

As said above though, I've found the GT-R forums are comparatively poor as most GT-R stuff seems to be via social media, which I don't really do much of.

I'm gonna find myself spending more time on here again I think.

The forum has a lot of knowledge and is rather active. For me though, its the people that I have met at events, track days, etc. They have been just awesome!!! Have made friends there that will go beyond the current cars that we drive. We spend weekends down at one of their places at least once a month, we do holidays in Europe with a big bunch of owners.

Few weeks ago we were in France celebrating someones birthday and then next week we are driving through with a bunch of GTRs.

Well the GTR is THE playstation car, so only makes sense that the community moves with the times and goes social media over forums.