spacer size recommendations

wilo

hi guys i have a DE and the wheels are rotas ...

rear 265/35/19

front 245/35/19

the car hasnt been lowered yet and im wondering if i could run spacers with them and if so what max size would you recommend

Which Rota wheel, what's the width of the wheel and the current offset of them too... :)

ill double check tomorrow .i think 9.5 rear and 8.5 front but not sure of offset

cb19f69efdf034a781df51748b66bad3.jpg4e354bc2ac3ee1fef8b85e461c2510d1.jpg

Edited by wilo

ok just thought give you an idea ?

no worries pal.

iv seen quite a few posts since joining featuring the rays but never been keen on them tbf. love my rotas but may change the colour due to white been a pita to keep clean looking

Why do you want spacers? Looks perfect in the photo.

the alloys sit slightly inward of the wheel arches .its not much and you cant really see in the pics but i have seen other 350s with the wheels sat wider and think it looks better .the rears arnt to bad tbf ...its the fronts the bug me

the alloys sit slightly inward of the wheel arches .its not much and you cant really see in the pics but i have seen other 350s with the wheels sat wider and think it looks better .the rears arnt to bad tbf ...its the fronts the bug me

Thing it, if you go too flush, you'll have to roll all the arches as they'll catch when the suspension compresses and this can lead to other problems such as corrosion of the wings as wet gunk gets stuck in behind the roll.

From that pic you posted I think you're talking a matter of millimetres to make it "perfect", I personally wouldn't bother as it looks great :thumbs:

Thing it, if you go too flush, you'll have to roll all the arches as they'll catch when the suspension compresses and this can lead to other problems such as corrosion of the wings as wet gunk gets stuck in behind the roll.

From that pic you posted I think you'rfine talking a matter of millimetres to make it "perfect", I personally wouldn't bother as it looks great :thumbs:

definitely dont want to be messing about having the arches rolled so may have to rethink this then.

thanks for the headsup mate ...it may have just saved me a big headache

Edited by wilo