Super pro banana arm Camber correction /extra Camber bushes

Spoons

Hi all,

Changing my front banana arm bushes to Super Pro bushes. There are two options at the same price, standard ones or extra Camber.

My Z isn't lowered but as far as I know it would matter either way. The extra Camber as I understand it should just help with high speed stability and more responsive steering.

Had anyone any hands on real experience having fit these, was it a good or bad thing.

Cheers Matt

The super pro bushes last ages , two or three times as long as the stock ones but are only worth while if the ball joints at the other end of the arm are good so imo if the arms are fairly new then fit the SP bushes if not just fit stock

The super pro bushes last ages , two or three times as long as the stock ones but are only worth while if the ball joints at the other end of the arm are good so imo if the arms are fairly new then fit the SP bushes if not just fit stock

Thanks for the reply pal, they will be been fit to new arms. I take it you have had no experience of the extra Camber option ones. That was the question really 😉

I've got these on mine.

The variant compression arm bushes give extra caster not extra camber ;)

I'm not going to be very helpful here as I'm not sure I can tell how much better they are :doh:

Here was DIY fitting http://www.350z-uk.c...40#entry1500420 ages ago.

I think there was a difference although it has become normal to me now. Certainly still feels responsive but very safe at high speed, but I can't remember it being that sloppy before I fitted them.

My car is on MPSS, Zeta-S, Eibach ARB and Powergrid links and it all feels pretty rails at all speeds, although perhaps steering is a touch heavier at low speed although I am long overdue realign.

I chose extra caster bushes because H-Dev's website recommended them, then bought from Clark MS, rather than coming from any empirical knowledge.

Yep, these are all subjective comments... so no help really :lol:

I've got these on mine.

The variant compression arm bushes give extra caster not extra camber ;)

I'm not going to be very helpful here as I'm not sure I can tell how much better they are :doh:

Here was DIY fitting http://www.350z-uk.c...40#entry1500420 ages ago.

I think there was a difference although it has become normal to me now. Certainly still feels responsive but very safe at high speed, but I can't remember it being that sloppy before I fitted them.

My car is on MPSS, Zeta-S, Eibach ARB and Powergrid links and it all feels pretty rails at all speeds, although perhaps steering is a touch heavier at low speed although I am long overdue realign.

I chose extra caster bushes because H-Dev's website recommended them, then bought from Clark MS, rather than coming from any empirical knowledge.

Yep, these are all subjective comments... so no help really :lol:

I think I have seen your fitting thread pal. All very helpful thanks, and thanks for pointing out my ball drop. Castor is exactly what I meant, head was half at work half here lol. Thanks again. Edited by Spoons
  • Like 1