Clunking - drop links or axle

ZedGreg

Morning boys!

So the 350 has a click occuring....it seems to come after a bit of a journey so once everything has warmed up...essentially it clicks when i release the accelerator and then press it again so obviously the engine rock causes something to move direction...i understand this could either be the legendary clicky axle or the ARB drop links...any insight would be greatfully received!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My car developed the typical click when pulling away however my mechanic has suggested it is coming from the carbon prop shaft rather than the drive shafts. HAs anyone come across this? He said he experienced the same issue on his GT-R R35 and has changed the prop twice.

Defo worth heckling your drop links. Mines developed a bad click/clunk from no where and there was minimum play but front drop links were the culprit. I was gutted as they had done less than 10k and we're white lines ones at £140 so didn't get much out of them

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk