Connect Premium 2/3

wez370

Can anyone highlight the difference between the Connect premium 2 and 3 systems. I am looking for the update disk for my 2009 ultimate sat nav but I am given two different options either x7 or x9. many thanks, Wes.

Where are you getting the update disc from?

I would also be interested in updating my maps :)

If you search ebay they have the Xanavi 2012-2013 map update which was the last update available for the 2009 model satnav, it's about £15 instead of the £150 from nissan so I thought im willing to spend £15 for the chance to search just by post code. It does seem a bit sketchy but im willing to at least try and report back any success or otherwise. http://nissan.naviga.../NissanEMEA/GBP is the link to the official nissan page although I'm not sure if its the premium 2 or 3 thats needed. Edited by wez370

If you search ebay they have the Xanavi 2012-2013 map update which was the last update available for the 2009 model satnav, it's about £15 instead of the £150 from nissan so I thought im willing to spend £15 for the chance to search just by post code. It does seem a bit sketchy but im willing to at least try and report back any success or otherwise. http://nissan.naviga.../NissanEMEA/GBP is the link to the official nissan page although I'm not sure if its the premium 2 or 3 thats needed.

Would be interested to know this, have a Nissan connect x9 which seems like it has never had an update. Would be interested to see if I could pay the £35 for mine instead of the £150 from Nissan

If you search ebay they have the Xanavi 2012-2013 map update which was the last update available for the 2009 model satnav, it's about £15 instead of the £150 from nissan so I thought im willing to spend £15 for the chance to search just by post code. It does seem a bit sketchy but im willing to at least try and report back any success or otherwise. http://nissan.naviga.../NissanEMEA/GBP is the link to the official nissan page although I'm not sure if its the premium 2 or 3 thats needed.

Would be interested to know this, have a Nissan connect x9 which seems like it has never had an update. Would be interested to see if I could pay the £35 for mine instead of the £150 from Nissan

If yours is the touch screen version then there are copies of the update cd being passed around on a thread on this site, I'll edit if i can find a link to it.
  • Like 1

For anyone interested the 2009 version of the satnav in the 370z with the satnav disk behind the drivers seat is the X7 system. The updated map data cd I bought from is currently working fine and even managed to plot a route through 4 countries.