bushes help

Brimstoneboy

So i took my car to get 4 wheel alignment other week was told id have to free the Camber bolts on the rear up ,etc

I bought new camber bolts , nuts and the D washers from nissan Ouch

i tried to free my existing ones on the bucket , the first sheared but it poped out easily enough

the second i got the nut off but the bolt will not budge,even getting heavy handed with it i didnt even attempt the other 2 Bolts with the camber washers ( Toe adjustment arm ?)

gonna either heat em up or cut em out but this will ruin the bushes

without being a total tard what Bushes do i actually need to google i know which they are but not what there called so dun know what im ordering

i am a novice working on cars always paid someone but with the zed i dont mind , helps my mate has a garage and lets me use his tools and ramp etc.

sorry to be asking Dumb questions but im failing with forum seach

cheers

Stuart

Still not sure what im after i think its a bush in a rear lower link and front lower link , i think these are the ones with the camber D washer on them when im looking at the diagram

still not sure which i need though as theres body side and axle side when i look on the traders sites.

• 3 weeks later...

Do I just get my front banana arm bushes replaced, which are broken or go for the full set?

Also what make shall I go for and is there anything else worth changing whilst I'm underneath the car.

P.S. I noticed they were broke when having my new exhaust installed.

post-28997-0-52035000-1470650541_thumb.jpg

Edited by sisson18

Whats you budget, car used for etc? Its getting old so worth replacing most bushes if you can.

Budget is whatever it costs, but I don’t want to buy unnecessary parts if I don’t need them (cheapest in the long run).

Car is used for driving erratically at the weekend on the roads.

Looking at the 350z Whiteline Essentials Kit, but I don’t know the difference between “350z Whiteline Front Lower Control Arm Inner Bushing†and “350z Whiteline Radius Rod to Chassis / Compression Rod Bushing Setâ€.

Edit:

Also noise isn't an issue and I don't do many miles, 3500 a year? I cruise round in a 74bhp car during the week.

Edited by sisson18

The lower control arm is the one the shock bolts to, the inner bushes are common for wear. The other bushing is for the compression or banana are as its more commonly known.

We are an authorised Whiteline dealer and carry them in stock

Cheers! It's the "Compression Rod Bushings" that I've broke, but I might replace the others as well.

• 1 month later...