Squeak nearside rear

nievelc

Hi,

Wonder if anyone here can help, i went through a rather large puddle which managed to rip part of the undertray off and left a squeak in the area of the rear offside wheel \ suspension. I can usually drive for about an hour before it starts and it gets progressively worse, I reckon something needs greasing but haven't a clue where to start.

It's not speed dependent, sounds more like a component in the suspension, it almost sounds like a bird is stuck at the top of the spring?

Any thoughts?

have you checked that there isnt any dirt/grime in the brakes that could cause it? the water knocked up may have dragged some rubbish up from the road into them or knocked some loose dirt down into them causing the squeaking. thats where i'd start, very easy to take apart and clean andtheres a guide for it somewhere on here if you haven done it before :)

If its not that that then no idea :) someone else might have some more insight :D