Winterized Zed

Indyzed

Fortunately you live in a country which continues to opreate in cold conditions. We shut down. Prime example the other day, pouring with rain about 5pm but set to clear and freeze overnight so the gritters were out in torrential rain, washed away in minutes. :headhurt:

Genius!! :lol::headhurt:

Fortunately you live in a country which continues to opreate in cold conditions. We shut down. Prime example the other day, pouring with rain about 5pm but set to clear and freeze overnight so the gritters were out in torrential rain, washed away in minutes. :headhurt:

Genius!! :lol::headhurt:

'Britain, Britain, Britain......' :wacko::lol:

I think you'd be better off using that Jeep Wrangler behind your Zed in the 2nd photo ;)

You would be shocked at how well the Zed performs in snow. My only enemy is ground clearance. I do wish I could store her for the winter but I drive 40 miles a day to work and I LOVE driving so it makes sense to do it in a nice car. I'm not a garage queen kind of guy.

Nothin' stops us northern yanks. We're a hearty bunch. Go south of the Mason-Dixion line and it's a whole other story. They shut down everything if it snows.

We're due for another storm tonight. It is getting old :surrender:

nice flaps :teeth:

Looks to cold for me

Thanks :blush: Everytime I blast past an old geezer in his Buick I imagine him admiring my flaps at the next stoplight. :lol:

They're embarrassing for sure but keep my paint intact. My winter wheels are also sunken in a bit so the whole winter package is ugly but it works.