3x 350s around MK on my commute

OliverB

I spotted such a Z I believe it was yesterday afternoon between 1800 and 1900. Also regularly see a grey/silver 350z that looks closer to stock, DE I believe and a ginger on my commute out of MK at 8ish in the mornings. Don't think I've had a wave back yet! (I'm in the red 350)

Don't think it was me, not spotted a red one yet. Seen a midnight blue? HR near Costco one evening and another grey like mine, but with carbon B pillar covers, no waves back yet either..

I'll see you on Thursday though :thumbs:

I only know of 2 greys and 1 ginger in MK

My grey and one other in newpoert pagnell who never waves back, the ginger is MLCMKs but youd know if its him with the bodykit and exhaust :p

Where abouts did you spot a grey one i was out at about that time monday but didnt see a red one!

Don't think it was me, not spotted a red one yet. Seen a midnight blue? HR near Costco one evening and another grey like mine, but with carbon B pillar covers, no waves back yet either..

I'll see you on Thursday though :thumbs:

Midnight Blue HR near Costco might have been me... sorry if I missed you!

I did spot a grey one last night near the A5 caldecotte lake junction. Gave them a wave and got a thumbs up back. :thumbs:

Apoc,

You can add kbad and myself to the list of grey ones in MK, we'll both be there tomorrow night, should a good little meet up B)

should be if i can get my brakes to stop making a disgusting crunching noise :dry: new pads and no fix so in the garage to see if they can find out might be a case of new discs and fresh pads :dry: