Relocating cruise control buttons

ZeppoJeff

Right guys and gals seeing as uprev are going to be coming out with a future update to allow for launch control I'm wanting to relocate my cruise control buttons due to having an after market steering wheel.

Has anyone done this before and is there a guide?

I'm thinking about possibly mounting them when the heated seat controls are.

Any help would be great thanks

• Like 1

i too have thought about this should just be a case of tracing the wires from the back of the steering wheel and extending them to the switch panel its only 2 wires so cant be that hard but havent had the chance to do it myself yet

thats the tricky bit as it goes through the spiral cable in the steering hub and you like me have just unpluged the multi connector air bag side so would need to find the corresponding wires on the other side of the unit then splice into them.

gonna have my wheel off tomorrow at some point so ill have a little investigation and get some pics if i can find anything

no problem searching is a skill lol

ive just done a custom tablet install so im thinking on that panel somewhere or in the ash tray bit

ive got a trip to France at end of the month and im now hoping to have this in by then would defo help me out on the 600 mile trip there

Edited by cov350z