UK Cluster in JDM?

Treybleed

Hey, looking to get a new cluster (Mine the lens is broken so i'm running my current cluster without a lens)

Does anyone know if a UK Cluster would work in my JDM? My current cluster has been converted to MPH so a UK without a sticker over the K in Km/h would be nice aswell haha.

Or does this not work and i would need to look for an JDM replacement ?

Cheers.

Yes it works, you would have to remove your kmh to mph converter, very easy, cutting and re connecting a couple of wires.

Your new uk cluster will however will not display your current mileage but whatever the car was it came off (there are people that can alter this) and you may want to swap out your triple gauges so it also has mph written on the display and you will also want the white heater control box thingy if you want the triple gauge clock to work.

Edited by Jetpilot

Cheers! yeah I will look to get the triple gauges changed so they show MPH as well. So the heater controller will need changing to a UK 1 aswell? Cheers for letting me know, will have to keep an eye out for a UK cluster with similar mileage first ^^

Cheers for the help!

• 2 months later...

Hi Jetpilot, my car is a frsh import, and is still accurate in KPH.

Am I right to assume I just need the cluster, 3 guage and White heater module from a UK spec and straight swap?

Regards

Derry