£4000 2003 sunset on autotrader

Banz

Not the best worded advert. He mentions 3 different prices for it. £4000, £4990 and £4750 and had p/x next to all of them. I presume he`s trying to say its one price if you have no part ex and another if you do have a part ex.

November 2003 car so quite old now, MOT runs out in Dec 2017. Owners done 4k in last 6 months, so not very heavy use. Although did around 15k>20k average every year before that, so its been used as a daily driver. Which, whilst high mileage, the car must be reasonably reliable for someone to have happily used it like that. I did about 20k in 12 months in my zed as a daily, entirely motorway miles nearly, so I wouldnt be overly worried by the mileage alone.

See what you mean about the MOT history although in fairness its basically the anti roll bar ball joints which have been flagged as an advisory for the last god knows how many years. Other than that and having both rear wheel bearings now replaced the other bits its had are fairly minor. Does make you wonder though why the owner hasnt replaced those anti roll bar ball joints if they keep getting flagged up each year and if they cant be bothered to do them, what else have they skimped on....

As long as the service history all looked okay and everything added up then I wouldnt be too worried.

Edited by rabbitstew