Weeping coolant pipe to oil cooler

Jabbah

I was replacing the oil pressure sensor yesterday and noticed the oil cooler coolant pipe was weeping slightly. How dangerous could this be to drive until fixed, if the pipe failed would I loose all coolant? Can the pipe be replaced without doing a full coolant drain or patched up until I can take it to a garage?

Should be okay until you get it fixed, however if it fails then you will empty your engine of oil, that is if you are referring to the engine oil cooler.

If you are referring to the OEM coolant sandwich plate then if this fails you will run out of coolant.

Yes it is the Lower Oil Filter Coolant Hose so would be the coolant that emptied out. Do you know where I could buy a replacement pipe from? A quick search on line brings up nothing in the UK. This is the only one I found but in the US:

https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-oem-21306-am606-lower-oil-filter-coolant-hose-rh-nissan-350z-03-06-z33-vq35de_p_10764.php