Off topic - just got my PS4 working with my old Logitech G27 Wheel and Pedals!

MLCMK

Hi all

Didn't know where to post this but I realised about a week ago that there is a way of getting your old PS3 G27 wheel and pedals (+ shifter) to work with a new PS4

All instructions for the GIMX adaptor you need to build are on the site below, I ordered the parts a week ago and built the adaptor this morning, works a treat!

http://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

For the cost of the parts (£30) and a little time (I'm no expert with a soldering iron by any means!) it's a lot cheaper than buying a new G29 wheel and the money saved can be diverted to buying more bits for the Z 😀

Project Cars and Driveclub tested already and it's nice to have the wheel working again.

Hopefully the weather holds out for the bank holiday weekend and I spend more time outside driving for real than on the big screen!

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend all

MLCMK

Didn't know where to post this but I realised about a week ago that there is a way of getting your old PS3 G27 wheel and pedals (+ shifter) to work with a new PS4

You put it in the title though! :dry::lol: ..."Off topic" so I moved it to that section. ;)

• Like 1

You put it in the title though! :dry::lol: ..."Off topic" so I moved it to that section. ;)

Thank you, was using the iPad and couldn't see it in the list :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk