HFC's and coilovers

Alexp1980

Sounds good. Has he advertised any of it yet and where is he or you based? I'm working in Holland at present so picking them up will be an issue at the mo but very interested! Will be back in about 3 weeks but can transfer cash for deposit if needed. I take it the headers are an engine out job?

Sounds good. Has he advertised any of it yet and where is he or you based? I'm working in Holland at present so picking them up will be an issue at the mo but very interested! Will be back in about 3 weeks but can transfer cash for deposit if needed. I take it the headers are an engine out job?

Nah he had a buyer for them a month ago and he never ever got back to him so asked me to sell them for him. He is/was a member on here but no longer has a Zed.

For the headers I've never installed them before but going by what people say it can be done without taking the engine out.

If you want to send me a private message I can pass on ur details to him and you can discuss with him deposits and stuff.