2007 Black 350z HR - 55,000 Miles - £10,000 (With Choice Modifications)

CJRamze

So I'm testing the waters a bit here, I don't need to sell urgently (or at all really)

But I want to make the jump to a more economical car as sadly most of my driving is point A to point B and I'm barely driving for pleasure anymore.

The car must have belonged to a forum member before as it has Carbon wrapped door handles and Z badges.

I've owned the car for a little over a year now and most of the miles that I've put on it (About 12,000) have mostly with very few exceptions been clear motorway miles cruising at 70mph. The cars not had much stress in its time with me and has always been treated to everything it needed.

Regardless Here we go....

(Tried to add pictures but it tells me I'm not allowed to use that Image extension on this community)

(Warning 700+ Pictures) Link to Album with all my pictures: https://goo.gl/photo...m1c4ELDkJVFCvA8

Preferred contact through messages on the forums (Due to my job and being unable to answer the phone in work!)

Select pictures of the car - http://imgur.com/a/PLOBy

2007 Black 350Z - HR

54,500 miles on the clock

Full service history

Just had its major service

4xMPSS Brand New tyres with less than 500 motorway miles on them.

Modifications:

Ark Grip V2 exhaust (Best thing I ever did)

CNT High Flow Cats

Whiteline Droplinks

Eibach Front Anti Roll Bar

Eibach Rear Anti Roll Bar

Torqen Spacers 20mm Front

Torqen Spacers 30mm Back

Torqen S Coilovers (Fully adjustable) (Lowered 25mm)

Torqen Undertray

Greddy Sump Plug

White Front Reflectors

Z Badges (Front and Back)

Carbon Wrapped door handles (Interior)

Aux cable for Bose

Bad points:

I'm very honest so I'll list the minor annoyances.

Stone Chips - Its a 350z, unless its been front end resprayed they all have them.

Wheels - Could do with a refurb? Was my next target after the MPSS's went on but put on hold to see if I was going to sell

Good luck with your sale mate, my 08 Black HR will be going up in a weeks time and has about 5000 miles less than yours. Ide imagine you can get at least £9,500 for your though, comparing that to what else is already for sale ;)

I'm not going to Lie, I drove the car I was going to replace this with Today.

I can't do it. I belong to the 350z now.

Leon FR TDI DSG is simply not me.

I'll do whatever I have to to put fuel in my baby.

Thanks for the wishes, Sorry to get your hopes up! Hopefully I will see you at some shows.

Mods please Lock/Delete this.

• Like 6