getting my headlights custom made 2003

j0bj0sh

Had another look at the lights today and I think I caught the light at a bad angle because they seem much brighter in the flesh than on the photo. You can see them from a distance and I'm happy with that bi-xenon is amazing and so bright it's such a change!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Nice job.. I have had mine done but had some hassles with the company (not the one you used I might add ) but hopefully sorted now.. all been well will have it all back together next weekend.

I had multi coloured demon eyes fitted..led strip like yours but a sequential indicator strip

Edited by MikeyM

Nice! Will have to post up a video! How much did it cost you?

It all set me back £500 but the hassle was not worth it to be honest..

I have vids of them sent by company before I recieved them or can take some at the weekend once fitted

• 2 months later...

thought id check back and say that. they are sealed well!

no condensation on the headlights.

went to do MOT and the kick up on the os headlight is miles to the right and only just passed the MOT but he was being very kind.

so as there is no adjustment on the headlight left to right, im either going to have to remove them and send them to scotland again. or i bake them myself and adjust them...

Not sure on the guarantee!

I did get what I asked for but if I'm honest I was quite disappointed in the build quality.

It works great though no issues other than the kick up I've mentioned. I'm going to message them tonight but don't really fancy sending them off again as it will be more time with no car