07-09 350Z GT "HR" Coupe WANTED!!

Callum_Mc

Hi

new to the forum and im on the look out for my first Zed, i was close to buying a 05 GT4 but decided to just pay the extra and try and get the newer engine type instead (308 bhp i believe) seen some stuff on autotrader but not really in the colour combination i am after.

anyone im on the look out for

07-09 plate GT "HR" Coupe

anything round 65k miles or below

black or midnight blue with black leather interior

Im located in Middlesbrough but will literally travel the country for the right car

factory standard if possible

If anyone knows of one for sale either private or trade id really appreciate the info

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your search as veilside z says avoid junction 17 cars even if the deal looks good their customer service is shocking to say the least. I speak from experience unfortunately 😡😒

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:teeth:Excellent choice of model, if you are able get a RAC inspection before you hand or your dollars except you are mechanically minded/experienced Take it from me I got my hands burnt on my first Z :scare::rant: was stitched up by dealer who sold me a lemon

. But got an RAC inspection on my second Z and its a dream HR

Edited by kbad

• 2 weeks later...