Rear strut bar trim removal

Randy_Baton

Hi,

I'm going to paint my strut bar trim (silver bit with z badge). Where should I start pulling trim to get to rear strut bar trim? I've had all the trim off before but started from the very rear. I remember thinking at the that the strut brace surround would be hard to get to without starting from the same place, but thought I'd check if there was an easier option.

Remove the rubber boot seal from around the seam, then the two side quarter carpet panels with the trim above it, then the small top trims each side of the strut cover, followed by loosening the front and rear strut bar fascia's.

:)

I took me 5 minutes max the first time I did it but I remember someone taking an hour :lol:

Use 2 very thin screw drivers to get under the plastics lift a little then move on in front of the other start on the right hand side and start with the long trim from the rear that passes the centre strut, remove this then use the same technique for the flat plastic to the right of the strut etc etc, it's easy but if your unsure take your time :thumbs: