Great news!!! (for me anyway) thanks Nissan

shire350Z

Z's been in today for the clicking syndrome but out of warranty!!so dealer told me to speak with nissan customer care and they said ..... get dianostics done then let your dealer spk with us!!!

conclusion its that the bearings and casings on both driveshafts have gone!! parts £550 labour 230 nissan will pay for parts as long as i pay for labour not bad as im out off warranty :teeth:

Cheers nissan :thumbs:

alot off manufactures wouldnt give me a penny!!!

they wont as they say its a third party part not one made by themselves

That doesn't make a blind bit of difference. The brakes aren't made by them, they should still cover them :dry:

Result on the axles stuff though! :thumbs:

Is this dealer Lambs by any chance?

They were fairly good last time I used them, but the car park is tiny, which means if you leave your car for a service, when you come back you are likely to find it wedged between two other customer cars in the tightest space known to man.

Its only pot luck that I got to my car before the owners of the other two got to theirs, or I would have had a lovely pair of matching door dents along with the service Im sure of it.

the reason they wont do the sterio is because im out of warranty dint u see that bit??? there doing the axles as its a part made by themselves and they know theres problems with them!!!!whereas the headunit is made by clarion!

JDM can try but doubt very very much!!!

And lambs god know!! think there right ***** all they want to do is do a dianostics not offer any help or advice before hand just said we cant do anything unless u hand over the notes!!they want a minimum off 70 quid whereas evans want 45! might as well have a monkey on there service desk!!!

so i tryed evans halshaw at mansfield!! they gave me loads of advice and tryed there hardest to get me something from nissan and ended up with all the parts free!!! and now there even helpin me with the sterio gettin me the best price on a exchange, and puttin me in touch with there autoelectrcian!!!plus i dint have to pay for the dianostics just the labour when it goes in week monday!!

You got a good deal there.

I had my rear driveshafts replaced last month out of warranty - Nissan Chester got NMGB to agree to pay 50%, think the total bill was about £850, so I ended up paying £425 - so keep smiling you saved a lot!

TBH, I think paying £425 was worth it to get rid of click, click, clickty click, flippin click !!!!!!!!!