Nismo Air Filter parts or new system?

Tomo90

HI, when i bought the car its currently got a Nismo air intake system on it which places the filter in the wheel arch. However i noticed today that the air filter is in desperate need of replacement and the middle section has broken as well. Does anybody know where i can get replacement parts for this from or would i be better just getting a new system like a Pop charger?

Cheers in advance

Middle section

20160514_1140321.jpg

Filter

20160514_1140581.jpg

Temporarily removed the 2nd bend pipe that places filter in wheel arch and just placed filter onto end of the pipe.

20160514_1145411.jpg

If it is possible I'm sure it'll cost more than the whole system costs when it was purchased. My filter is in similar condition and I think our best bet is just find a K&N with the correct diameter fitting.

When I bought my zed it also had a nismo induction kit I'm guessing the same thing had happened to mine and the previous owner just put the filter on the end of the bend, it's been like that now for eight years and I've found it to be ok. I replaced the filter about four years ago as mine was looking similar to yours, with a new nismo one from the USA though all it is, is a AEM one branded as nismo. So I'd be getting one of those if I was you as the nismo one wasn't cheap by the time I'd paid the import tax.

800da0ff1bf25e5e6d6184ff820d97c1_zpscdcd4aa6.jpg

Here's a replacement nismo filter.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&q=350z%20nismo%20filter&ved=0ahUKEwiqyKmviN3MAhXlCsAKHR6VBigQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nissanautosports.com%2Fnissan-350z-nismo-cold-air-intake-filter-188-prd1.htm&psig=AFQjCNFaHfpz0dov_Np9CAjQ-42TLmLMdA&ust=1463435513919603&rct=j

Seems to be plenty of AEM filters on eBay but you'd have to measure the size because I'm not sure of the size off hand and can't get to my zed to have a look.

Edited by SHEZZA