Scraped rear arch lip and a small spot of rust on wing

Mack

Hello.

I fitted 25mm spacers to the rear however I'm running 265 tyres on my Ray I've managed to take the paint off the wheel arch. it hasn't rusted yet but its down to the metal. I also had someone back into me in a car park creasing the front wing. Its caused a small piece of paint to flake off and it now has surface rust.

Im not looking to do an immaculate repair, especially on the wheel arches just something that will prevent the parts from rusting and becoming a problem.

Can anyone recommend what paints etc to use?

Thanks

Mack

I wouldn't go to halfrauds, they mixed a pot of Azure Blue B17 using their computerised gismo and to be honest my dog could have done a better job. You could try the Nissan branded touch up kit from your dealer but to be honest the best colour match I've found is the paint my mate bought from PPG when repairing a deep scratch that some scumbag did with keys.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply Samsniss350z

Im not over concerned with the colour match, the panel is slightly bent anyway. Just something to stop it rusting. Eventually I will probably get the whole car sprayed as is has been keyed on one side and the rear bumper has a scrape.