Abbey Appreciation

Oversteer

The team at Abbey were amazing!

I was at Brands Hatch for a track day on 3rd May and my car was running above drive by noise limits; I was given a chance to put the exhaust right before trying again.

I called Chris and luck would have it, they had a good pair of stock cats for an HR and were very kind to fit these for me on the day so I could get some track time in the afternoon.

Gave me a lift to town for lunch and picked me up after, car was ready and waiting for me; amazing!

Everyone there was friendly, communicated very well, knowledgeable, it was a relaxed environment and I felt very welcome; it's a family style business with excellent facilities.

They were happy to have my cats, that I have at home, in return (as long as in good condition, of course) and happy to hold on to the Berks HFCs that came off until then.

Thank you!

Agree with everything the OP said - they re-tuned mine last week at very reasonable cost and she feels really much smoother, it's a pleasure dealing with them :D

The only negative comment - once upon a time you got free marmite on toast - haven't had any for a couple of visits now :blush:

• Like 1